Sunday 31 October 2010

Schuh mouse velvet court ( Schuh )

Anyone who knows me will know I have a soft spot for blue shoes, don't ask me why I just find them awesome. However as much as I love blue I'm not so keen on velvet or suede shoes, it's nothing against the shoes or material I just find it that little bit more difficult to clean, stay clean or looking good and we all know when it comes to women and shoes we like our shoes to look good.

They have an 11cm heel with a 2.5 cm platform, they also come in a deep red colour where the heel is also coloured to match. The red ones though look a bit too much in colour to my grans hall carpet though, not sure that's constructive criticism.

It's a hard one to mark since I do really love the colour but price and material mean personally it's not so great.

5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment