Tuesday 30 November 2010

Red or Dead Ettore Boots ( Schuh )

When I saw these I thought that the heel was metal, wasn't until I got closer to them I saw the heel was black and white stripes. These have an amazing 14cm heel and a 5cm platform. They remind me of the Austin Powers films and even though I like the base colour I really do not like them overall. I especially loathe the black toe section. I find them a bit tacky looking and the with the price they are it's something I wouldn't consider buying. Again they do not come in an 8.

Lucky these ones do come in an 8 so I got to try them on, surprisingly easy to walk in and quite comfortable. Could be quite useful with all the snow we currently have. Unlike the other colouring I actually do like these. The colours are quite autumnal and much more sedated than the other more vibrant style. If it weren't for the price I'd actually buy these.


So ratings
For the first ones 1/10 I really don't like them
Black ones 9/10

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for shoes =) I'm glad you commented on my luuux post and I clicked on your luuux profile. As soon as I saw "the shoe review" in your website I was like Wahhooooo! shoes =) *following*

    I'm not to fond of the shoes in this post. What on earth would I wear with them?

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm not sure what anyone would really wear them with but the top pair perhaps Daphne from Scooby doo :)

    ReplyDelete